Monday 1 October 2018

ETS 2....

There's an insidious statistic on your driver/user profile within ETS 2. Roads Explored.


The stat is also in the corner of the main map.


It's had me on the road with the excuse that I'd set up an extra garage or two(for longer term profits....); I might as well drive there and discover X,Y and Z cities for the (French & Italian DLC) achievements as well.... I've also found myself saying "When will I ever be back to that industrial estate, sure I may as well drive around it...." For that extra .1% map coverage! Very insidious!!!!!


In my rashness to do an illegal undertake I mounted the small footpath; Well tried to mount the footpath as I ended up on two wheels crashed into the truck I wanted to overtake, got spun into the mid road concrete barrier and landed on the side. I traded up rather than 100% repair after that.


No comments:

Post a Comment