Saturday 13 October 2018

Hitman....

Out of interest for an easy target, my Xbox Hitman tried a few things with the current target; Including the more guided "easy" take-downs form youtubers. There was a lot of bad timing on my part, so I went with what I knew. This time though I went with a pistol shot through the window of the room I mentioned before. Still starting in the Auction, still taking out Silvia before the meeting. But in taking the shot I was seen. Bad timing again. Maybe I should have used the Krugermeier.
Whats done is done, I was spotted but shimmied down the pipe to the 'boat key' office; took the disguise from the nearby staff member and exited out the kitchen exit after destroying the evidence with a long shot into the security office.


This was his 5th target so unlocked a new suit for him. 

I wonder if there will be more area's given away for free......

I do love the game, I'm still conflicted with Hitman 2; I wish they would allow already unlocked items to be unlocked in the second game's reworking of the first.... I'm stubborn so it'll take a lot for me to order the game never mind pre-order. I've unlocked almost everything; If my unlocked items were carried over I'd be all over the second game(like a cheap '47 suit)!

No comments:

Post a Comment