Friday 20 September 2019

Fallout 4....

A day or so ago I saw I still had Fallout 4 installed (even if I'd removed the hi-res texture pack; Maybe I was going to uninstall it and stopped for some reason). It's been a while since I last visited a character in Fallout 4. So I started it up and checked where I'd left my 4th playthrough's character. A mess about playthrough with no real aim or need to 'finish' content. I'd only just loaded the save back in Sanctuary for a moment when a settler ran up with a mission. Ghouls again, surprise surprise. Meh I decided to do it.


A game I can still play and get a lot from. If I went to a 'main' character no doubt I'd spend a lot of time tweaking a base layout. Or redesign a more defensive settlement option that would then 'need' to be replicated to all settlements.....

No comments:

Post a Comment