Saturday 21 September 2019

Crying Suns....


I've been having so much fun playing Crying Suns I'm only getting around to this post now. The game imho is a joy. I love the graphics, sound, music and gameplay styles. This game has been such a surprise to me. I've no idea how I didn't hear about it. A very pleasant surprise.

I got to record the latter part of my time in the demo, completing the first sector. Full of mishaps, mistakes and risky choices, great fun.


I took a break after that first sector and bought the game. No regrets. During that break I mentioned the game to a good friend, he checked the demo for a few minutes and bought the game quicker then I made a cup of tea and chatted on the phone. If the game clicks with you it clicks. Nice to see a game with a Demo(Steam  /  GoG)!

Two of my favourite things in the game are perfect in combination. A defeated starsship breaking up and the music track 'Idaho Clone 486'. I savour that time in the gameplay.

The music overall is just like the game, epic. This is a game I'm going to be spending a lot of time in.

No comments:

Post a Comment