Wednesday 4 September 2019

Two Point Hospital....

Whenever I mention or start to talk about Two Point Hospital the name of the game I always start with is Theme Hospital, then I correct myself. Two Point Hosp is a worthy heir. It ups the ante and wins the hand every time. Yet Theme Hosp is still ingrained in my noggin. I don't doubt the original has made an impact but that must run deeper than I thought.

I'm still pottering away with the main campaign. Currently working on Blighton's second star. Given how awkward this map is, I've no shame in farming the research cash on Swelbard and claiming it on Blighton. Anything to ease the painfully long wait between vaccination objectives.


After Blighton there are three other main campaign hospitals I need to do. All with their own take on 'pain management'. Pelican Wharf, Rotting Hill and Croquembouche. I've seen objectives from playthroughs and again from my wife's tales of woe but the misery difficulty shouldn't be all that bad. It's all about the challenges..... And patience, Lots of challenges and patience.

New community challenges have also added to the mix. Great to get back to some older campaign hospitals with a purpose.


Some of which make me wonder what I was thinking in their design management. I was big into more open spaces which I've been trying to fill on revisiting.....


No that revisits are important longterm. Short term its all about the quick community objectives.

Outside of the main campaign I've completed the Bigfoot content. Really glad of that and having my main research setup in Swelbard. A campaign I really got into. 

I've yet to set foot on the Perbberly Island DLC and the new 1960's-esque area-51-alike Close Encounters DLC. Which looks more fun but has harder objective area unlocks that cash can't buy.

'Fun' for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment