Thursday 26 September 2019

Games with Gold....


The next batch of Games with Gold

Bolt available from Oct 1 to 15 is a multiplatform cash in. A bad game of a good (imho) movie. I'll be adding it to the list of games I'll claim and never touch.

Tembo the Badass Elephant from Oct 1 to 31 is a game I had to check twice for it's name. Thinking "what kind of cráp is this!?" But it turns out it might be a fun quirky underdog(underelephant?!?) of a game. One I'll give an optimistic go at and see.

Friday the 13th: The Game, available between Oct 16 to Nov 15, is a game that had a lot of hype but I think crashed and burned due to in and out of game issues. Might be worth a quick look for a moment but only out of minor curiosity.

Ninja Gaiden 3, claimable from Oct 16 to 31, is the game of the bunch that holds most interest for me. I think it'll hold that interest until I can't take any more button mashing(so not long).

Free is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment