Wednesday 11 November 2020

Star Trek Online....

Today Yesterday on both Xbox and PC I completed the final daily for the Universal Red Alert reward.


The event is a good way to farm reputation and fleet marks. Which I did on a good few alts on PC and my main on Xbox. It's the farming of fleet marks on my PC main that gave a good bit of joy as I decided to do it with the handful of ships that needed to also have their mastery completed. Not to unlock any mastery ability but for the sake of fun. Of the handful there as one above all that I'd mothballed pretty much straight away after getting it. Leveling is fast and there were better ships, but nostalgia for the TNG series Galaxy Class is strong. Still not my favorite ship in the game but I wanted to enjoy the joyride with it and farm some more. 







STO game mechanics are getting some quality of life improvements; Always welcome.

Like playing characters in game, small changes that help, a tweak here, an upgrade there and before long your ship, crew and enjoyment are more effective.....

No comments:

Post a Comment