Monday 27 June 2022

Euro Truck Simulator 2....


Having not posted about the game all year, till last month; Since then I've noticed even more so that I'm missing new changes. More than any previous break/absences. A bit like going away on holiday and on returning you start to notice the little things that've changed while you were gone. Only it's been more than two weeks and I'm noticing a lot of big changes(and the next DLC). 


All of the quality of life improvements are great to see. It's great as a gamer to have a game I like get an update or a change of quality so frequently. 

Again it's the eternal gamer problem, too many games and not enough time. 'First world' gamer problems. The gaming cycle goes on. So needless to say I'm not getting much ETS 2 gameplay in. Plus it's not like I've been 100%'ing the game. so theirs no rush..... I 'just' enjoy it and I want to get back to it. A growing urge to get back to it..... That said; It's not a game that can be jumped into for a few minutes... Not for meaningful driving gameplay. Not for me. Definitely not if I need to setup a steering wheel as well. It's a problem thing that's been gaining ground and I'm not sure how that can be resolved(time vs gameplay). Exceptions and sacrifices.... Time as always will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment