Tuesday 28 June 2022

Games with Gold....


Another month another 4 games to claim.


Beasts of Maravilla Island - An interesting looking game(with an art style that I like) and another one of those games that I'll be trying.

Relicta - A first person puzzler that I'm sure I'll either love or hate..... Given I'm a player who never got into Portal.... I'll have to try this to know.

Thrillville Off The Rails I'm not sure if this game could be called a lite version of Theme Part/Planet coaster but fun will have aged better than the graphics.... Free is free and playing it will prove the point.

Torchlight, a classic game and one that was given away in 2019. I'd claim it again if I didn't have it already... 


Torchlight is the best of the bunch(imho) but a game I've played before. At least the other three will be worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment