Saturday 28 January 2017

Star Trek Online.... Season 12 release & 7th Anniversary Gifts - Day 5 & for the weekend

Day 5 brings a free factional Tier 5 Starship from the C-Store. Claimable for the full weekend.
Another nice addition for my characters. Unfortunately for me both my Romulan and Klingon characters are not high enough level to claim them.
Hopefully, like other offers in the past, once they are high enough to claim it, the ship will still be available. I did the same with my newer Temporal Agent characters with an offer that my main at the time had claimed a good while before they were even created. Fingers crossed it's not a case where they are only available in the future if pre-claimed by a character before hand.
Still nice to get some free ships now.

No comments:

Post a Comment