Saturday 14 January 2017

WoW.... Pondering again....

Unsurprisingly there were more DPS looking to join in on the mythics being run by the guild leader. The first come first served rule was shelved for last night. Thankfully I got a run and completed a quest I needed. There were only about 3 dungeons done so it was a short night. Our tanking guild leader in all his epicness made everyone happy with mixing up the mythic run roster.
The guild is currently in the middle ground of guild runs. Previously there were not enough guildies to run a 5 man mythic, now we are so close to getting a raid group together there are too many people in the wrong combinations (excess of DPS) to run mythics. And make everyone happy.
With luck there will be another tank and a few healers added/levelled to make it all happen.
I don't have the heart to level up my old Tank from 100 to 110, never mind gear him up to a point where he would be taken in a raid group. But I'm waffling, surprise surprise.

I did get to do some more transmoging.... My warlock is quite the fashionista these day's....



No comments:

Post a Comment