Friday 10 February 2017

For Honor....


Over the past while I've found out more about the game. Watching more gameplay video's has made me conclude that this game is not for me. Not that I think it's technically bad in looks or mechanics but it's not a game I can see myself playing beyond an initial flush of enthusiasm. As balanced as the game seems both in it's gameplay, match making & network code, I could easily see myself getting frustrated. It's more a PVP frustration thing with me in a lose ten matches and throw the controller kind of way.


These two articles shine light on the game and the peer to peer code that should make people less uneasy about it.

http://www.techradar.com/news/meet-for-honor-the-game-with-a-life-of-its-own-that-its-creator-had-to-relearn-how-to-play

http://www.techradar.com/news/for-honor-developer-responds-to-networking-and-framerate-criticisms

I'm still interested to find more information about the single player campaign.



No comments:

Post a Comment