Sunday 5 February 2017

Eve Online....

Theres been a good amount of chat around the Eve community regarding veteran/long term paying player rewards. Lots of good ideas worth reading.

http://sandciderandspaceships.blogspot.ie/2017/01/blog-banter-79-rewarding-vets.html

http://www.warpdriveactive.com/2017/01/31/blog-banter-79-gifts-for-the-elders/

http://ceo.starexplorers.net/blog/veterans-with-benefits


While I could go and type up a wall of idea text I know I'd end up ranting. I think the best way I can convey a good starting point is for CCP to add a new benefit for paying members. 
The current free Multi Character Training element for newly bought subs is something that can be extended.
 


So my suggestion is to start allowing training on all characters per paying account. Not all at full omega speed but one on the Omega speed and the other two slots at the Alpha speed. With no skill restrictions on any of the 3 character slots. So instead of the default being no skill training it would default to alpha speed.

That would peek my interest. A good starting point, but CCP would still need to do a lot more to get me back as a paying customer.
The bad part is that CCP would feel it would impinge on PLEX/MCT cert. sales and we know how that overrules everything CCP does.
The less I say about CCP and how they want to milk players for cash the better as I would really rant. 

Speaking of CCP milking players for cash. I still cant believe that they use 'Gold' as a currency in Valkyrie. 
No CCP No!

No comments:

Post a Comment