Sunday 12 February 2017

WoW.... Another first....


The last week has been one of firsts. The first guild normal Nightmare run ending with a complete clear in just under two hours; And the first guild run and clear of the return to Karazhan.



I'd not checked up on tactics nor watched video's about the boss's etc. So I have noting but praise for my guildies, both in and out of game. Our raid leader has put in a lot of effort to study tactics, mechanics and then communicate that onto the guildies during events.
I consider my warlocks DPS to be average and it feels good to be a part of the guild in such raids and dungeons, it's been a while. I really need to study up on the more personal items to make myself more of an asset.
Next up the first guild mythic Nightmare raid.

No comments:

Post a Comment