Wednesday 31 January 2018

Torchlight II....


I finished off the main run of Torchlight II. A casual experience on an Outlander dual wielding pistol toting character. A fun rpg blasting run.

Despite a hiccup in getting the game to run, I found the problem and haven't had any trouble since.

Well there was one other problem of my own doing in regard to a loss of a save game; disheartening but not a fatal blow.

I ran the game as a completionist, so doing the sidequests (there are not many at all). Maybe three or four per area with two-ish area's per act and four acts in all. That last act is really the second part of the third but it is it's own distinct area(no sidequests).


There are hidden area's and rooms but access isn't all that hard to find. One or two did need a google here and there(sunken lever.... the sunken lever).
With the end of the game I still had one side quest but I can live with that(Robot parts are random and I'm not that into the RNG game).

A good guide worth reading before really getting into the game is:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=484846879

Great game, not one your'll be spending a massive amount of time in unless you ramp up the difficulty. I can see how it would be a massive challenge. I've enjoyed my casual playthrough and I'll be creating one of the other classes(three more), just to see what the differences are, at least in the starter levels. But I doubt I'll do a full playthrough again fun as it was first time round.

While I could go on and waffle my socks off, the ol screenies will say more, plus the vid at the end...








No comments:

Post a Comment