Thursday 4 January 2018

Limit Theory....


It's been another while since I last looked at Limit Theory. It seems to have come on leaps and bounds.

Weekly forum updates have been interesting and the game will be at this years Pax South with a working demo! This video from last year was interesting. Really looking forward to hearing more about this game.

For me this game was and still is the early potential that Star Citizen and No Man's Sky were. LT is a game I'm hoping will be great no matter the length of time/budget.


I've missed the old development video's that were made and I fully understand that the time to make them took away from the games development and why they were stopped. So I'm glad to have found a fan made version from DistantReachGaming that talks through the weekly posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment