Tuesday 13 February 2018

Tharsis....

In playing more Tharsis I've realized that it's much more of an RNG nightmare than I thought. But I knew it was and I still bought it and I'm still playing it despite being hammered with such 'bad luck' it would make you throw real dice out the window. 


It's the room effects that come with the RNG that can compound the situation. Like having a room with three void rolls; Not only are you hoping for the best of 1 to 3 (3) but you wish that you could roll a 5 or 6 to help repair that room. Only to have all your dice roll over to all go void and disappear with no hope of a re-roll. Then again if everything were to go correctly and luckily the game would be over in 6 turns....


One more try with the harsher conditions.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment