Wednesday 7 February 2018

WoW....

I've been keeping an eye on the news of the next wow expansion due out this October. My waning interest in the game over the last two years can only be rekindled by something big. In the new expansion I don't see that new big hook that will reel me back to the game. Every time I think about the game and the upcoming expansion I keep thinking of what the classic servers will be....

I don't like that the expansion is grind heavy, reputation grind heavy let alone that you need reputations to unlock the allied races. Nor the fact that you don't seem to get any more free spaces per server/realm. The more I hear the more I'm off-put by the expansion. That's not to say that it wont' be good story telling, graphically splendid or add good updates to the game. But the more things change the more they stay the same. Grinding for the same of grinding isn't for me any more, not in wow. If I can have a maxed out level 60 "classic" wow I'd feel more invested long term, and that feels a lot better of a situation to be in. At least for me.....

For the best news:

BellularGaming

Taliesin & Evitel Do Games

No comments:

Post a Comment