Monday 25 March 2019

WoW....


It's been so long since I played WoW not even the launcher was installed. But the free weekend meant both myself and herself could revisit our characters and do some WoWage. And WoWage was had, on a pair of 33's we had leveled up in the last free weekend. Which seems like years ago.

Things have changed, I may have been on a mid 30's hunter but after much thought and analysis I now think hunters suck. It may be the effects of WoW classic, but things took so long to kill. The hunter rotation was very basic. 30 ish hunter or not it was never that slow before. 

I only briefly hopped onto my old characters, checked mail etc. I didn't touch the reset talents. 
The guild seemed to have been deserted for a long time, no surprise really. They were all jumping ship even when I was playing.

The only real thing I did was a small bit of transmoging to bring the old mains back to a nostalgic look.

If there is any more gameplay it'll be because I can do so with the missus. Still no other reason to return to WoW.

The character rotisserie by old play preference: Warlock, Tard, Mage, Priest, Pala, Druid, Monk, Shammy, Demon Tard, D(i)K, Warrior, Rog.

No comments:

Post a Comment