Thursday 28 March 2019

Hidden and Dangerous 2


Speaking of "Ye olde captured footage". Hidden and Dangerous 2!!


I wish there was a modern iteration in the Hidden & Dangerous franchise. A squad based semi-tactical first/third person shooter. It had so much detail.


There was a few years gap between the first and second game.... For the third? Hope springs eternal for it's return.

If you alert the guards on a map they tend to rush that position. A bad thing if you want to go stealthy, great if you want to attract guards into a crossfire/ambush/kill-zone in a loud gratuitous manner.


The second game was less quirky than the first but had it's A.I. "issues". Still a game I love. I got it again through gog in 2017. I've a lot of older footage but as I was listening to "commercial" music as I played 99% of it wouldn't be remotely YouTube-able without hassle. No matter how apt it seems. But feck it!

No comments:

Post a Comment