Monday 29 April 2019

Games with Gold....


It seems that the May lineup of Games with Gold has only one of remote interest to me.

Here's the release schedule:
Marooners: Available May 1 to 31 on Xbox One
The Golf Club 2 Featuring PGA Tour: Available May 16 to June 15 on Xbox One
Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon: Available May 1 to 15 on Xbox One and Xbox 360
Comic Jumper: Available May 16 to 31 on Xbox One and Xbox 360

Comic Jumper, unless I'm proved wrong looks like it hasn't aged well in looks and gameplay, I'll avoid it. The same goes for Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon.
And while I've no interest in Marooners either I'm happy to be proved wrong on the gameplay front(on any of them but I doubt it'll happen). The only thing those three games will do for me is to pad out the collection library.

I do have a mild interest in The Golf Club 2 Featuring PGA Tour, mixed reviews but I'll give it a go. I've not tried a golf game in a long time!

Well I am in a simulation game phase....

No comments:

Post a Comment