Monday 1 April 2019

ETS 2....


Over the last week or so I'd glanced at but skipped over images of ETS 2/SCS truck promo stuff; That is to say I thought that it was the real world trucks that the company use to promote themselves and the game. But no, they were in game screenshots of the real world stuff so I can be excused for that. The problem is that I've been missing out on the latest in game event(One Truck Family Event). To get the virtual versions of the real world trailers to their destination.

Thankfully the current destination is in a part of the map I can access. The current Destination is Poznan(As well as the next).

The event needs 10 deliveries from the following locations...

Cargo trailers to deliver:
    from Prague: Buggyra Racing - Adam Lacko + Oliver Janes
    from Mannheim: Team Hahn Racing - Jochen Hahn
    from Stuttgart: Team Schwabentruck - Stephanie Halm
    from Munich: Truck Sport Lutz Bernau - Antonio Albacete
    from Berlin: Reboconort Truck Racing Team - Eduardo Rodrigues
    from Bremen: SL Trucksport - Sascha Lenz
    from Cologne: Team Reinert Racing - RenĂ© Reinert
    from Bratislava: Tankpool 24 Racing - Norbert Kiss
    from Frankfurt am Main: Don't Touch Racing - AndrĂ© Kursim
    from Amsterdam: EK Truck Race - Erwin Kleinnagelvoort

Not all that long of a journey from locations to destination; And with my current crop of garage locations I will be able to fast travel to help.

The destination changes through the event so I have a need to complete this while it's more 'optimal' for me.


The dash rewards are plentiful:



No comments:

Post a Comment