Thursday 4 April 2019

Dawn of Man....


My Northlands playthrough has hit a roadblock. The last few day's has seen my settlement get capped at 115 "settlers" that then slides back to 90 no matter what I alter or adjust. Tweak tasks, remove/altering production doesn't help. As I try to make things better I then get hit by a large raider attack. Which is then followed by winter. So because of all the disruption there isn't enough gathered for winter. Food for animals goes first, then the animals and then the food for humans doesn't last and the next hing it's summer and I'm down to 45 ppls.

I've switched back to the previous save then the previous previous save etc. I may need to call it quits and start over at some stage down the gaming line. I'd have called it a day if not for the last map achievement. Is 9 out of 10 enough.......

No comments:

Post a Comment