Tuesday 9 July 2019

Two Point Hospital....


Sweaty Palms is a hospital that I've only tried once before. So only getting back to it now may seem slow but that's only because of a delay due to the first DLC distraction(not to mention other games).

From what I knew I was grimacing for the challenge ahead but in reality it turned out to be 'not to bad'. The greatest problems for me were in maintaining the cure count and hospital value. Increasing the number of trained doctors with matching facilities and more training on top soon increased the value and in turn the number of cures, percentage wise. Both things that need long-term management. Time is the key thing here, try and rush it and you'll have problems. It's a balancing act more than most. 


I admit I did do a few of the cash research jobs. Research done in my main R&D hospital and finished off in Sweaty Palms for some extra help. Doing that never felt necessary. Cash does flow on the map. The R&D cash boost just helped to train, upgrade and build faster than to wait for the cash to build up normally.


Cash is also handy to maintain the large amount of air-con units necessary, along with an army of janitors to maintain them. All that and an erupting volcano with some epidemics on the side make for a hefty amount of micromanagement to keep you going.

No comments:

Post a Comment