Friday 12 July 2019

STO....

Progress is ongoing for the event reputation vouchers on both platforms.

40% done for the XBox.


Just over 50% on PC.


The Discovery reputation for my PC main is also progressing. Not long now till it's done as well.


On XBox this week the Phoenix Prize event is also active, so I've been doing a bit with it.

The initial mission hand-in gets your character a free prize pack(daily) and a Phoenix Replica for the admiralty system.


That pack gave an uncommon token which I used to buy a Radan Tribble.


It's nice to be able to do an event like this that allows you to claim the more practical, usable items from previous in game events. It's a good catch up mechanic. So I spent a good bit of her Dilithium on 2 more prize packs.


With that Very Rare token I decided to get the Bozeman Impulse drive.


And with the Uncommon a Rep mark bonus pool.


So all progressing nicely. 

Maybe it's with the increase of players for the events but I've experienced more game disconnects than at any other time. Twice while in a TFO and 3 times between Risa/Drozana and browsing the Phoenix rewards. The Xbox still remained online, streaming to the PC was still active, the game would just quit to the XBox Home Screen..... Makes me glad this is more a novelty than the main way I play the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment