Tuesday 2 July 2019

Star Trek Online....

Today has seen a glut of STO posts..... Maybe I should have spaced these out more, but I'm an impulsive blogger.


Today is the start of the Summer Risa Festival. A free ship for doing a daily mission, who can resist. The 'floater' daily gives 40 vouchers, 1000 vouchers completes the project and the ship can be collected. So 25 days of a daily mission. I'll maintain my Discovery reputation project as well and add in any festival items that take my fancy.... Non combat pets etc.

I did trade in some Lobi crystals for two days worth of vouchers.


Given it's the first day of the event and downtime was only just over there wasn't as many people 'on' as I thought there would be. Downtime didn't cause any problems. I still experienced some minor lag. I'm sure the player count will pick up in the next hour or so. 

Risa is still looking as good as ever but I think the sunset may have been given a bit of a face-lift.


First run of the 2019 summer event:

No comments:

Post a Comment