Thursday 11 July 2019

Darkest Dungeon....


It's been a good while since I last took a crew through a dungeon run. Almost a year ago I was deep in the last expansion, doesn't seem that long ago! I was at a loose end tonight and clicked into the game to remind myself of where things had been left off. Before I knew it I found myself in my Radiant Campaign. Where my lack of recent familiarity and new found game ignorance could do the least damage. It didn't take long to get back into the swing of things.


With my recent revisit and recalling the second game in the works I've been pondering if I should do a Vanilla run of the main campaign. Might be fun. Not sure about doing it's coverage mainly by blogging (meta theory crafting waffle) or uuuuuh tubes videos. Maybe a mix of both. A bunch of videos where I may actually have to verbally waffle. Or as it is the Darkest Dungeon.... Curse a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment