Friday 5 July 2019

Battlefield 1....

I got to do some more streaming from the XBox to PC. It's a lot easier to record non stop on pc than in 10 or 15 minutes chunks on XBox. But I got some BF1 footage and got to see how the gampelay would work out... streamed. For the most part it worked out well. There were a few moments when it would 'lag out' like a hitch(stitch?) in time. No great hassle as I don't really take the XBox version of the game 'seriously'(Big level 5!). If the 'hicup' was constantly happening it would be a pain and lead to frustrations. If it was on the PC version I'd be smashing the keyboard wanting my millisecond back! In retrospect I chose the worst weekly event to drop in and test it out on XBox, Back to Basics is a tough mode with iron sight aiming, which is especially hard to do using a controller! Still the XBox footage will give an idea of all that.


I'm finding it a bit hard to believe I've already done 20 weekly(ish) video compilations/mash-ups for my BF1 gameplay. For the matches I did do on PC this week it was more leveling up my support....


No comments:

Post a Comment