Tuesday 24 January 2017

Planetbase.... Step 2 of the challenge mode....

The challenge modes are a good focused way of playing the game without getting overly fancy with what you can or are allowed to buy/build.
The second "mission" is to get 1000 in game currency within 30 day's from an already constructed base.
Given the speed of the day/night cycle I thought I'd have to speed to the goal. But a day for the challenge seems to be a day and a half within the game.... strange but OK. So in hindsight I can see I made the rookie mistake of rushing to sell everything that wasn't nailed down. This gave way to a spares shortage and in turn a breakdown of the solar panel and wind turbines. With no power comes no air. With no air comes a lack of breathing colonists.... Shame as I was just over the 800 mark with 14 day's to go. Time for another attempt.



No comments:

Post a Comment