Tuesday 19 November 2013

A weekend of wow.

Last Saturday I and my other half with a RL friend all hit the wow levelling machine for about 7 hours, getting some low level alts ( level 40ish ) up to 79, there were some variations as some chars had more heirlooms than others but we all rounded out nicely.

I started the day by hopping on to my mage and doing a few LFR's.


Always a pain to wipe.
Better then the gold/gold option.
But once every one was on we grouped up and started dungeoning.  
My friend was tanking on his paladin and my other half was on as her alt priest.
For my levelling alt I picked my druid - Boomkin spec.

The Druid at 75


The Tank
 He was the only on get get a "wow you transmoged your looms... cool!!" comment... Hmmmmmmm

  
Needless to say the dings and achi's came swiftly

A real tree hugger!
Last night we levelled up to 80, we got some new greens to replace older gear. So it may not take a bit longer to level up to 90... with luck the 3 of us will get :)








No comments:

Post a Comment