Monday 1 February 2016

Good Tom Clancy's The Division (Beta) reviews to check out....

I was not a "lucky" person so I didnt' get a beta key for The Division. Despite the good looks of the game and the Tom Clancy Splinter Cell 3rd person style that I've played so well in the past, I was not chasing after a key.
From what I've seen I'm still not interested in the game. Especially considering that this game is more based on the likes of Destiny but at least Destiny has a Sci-Fi other world "thing" going for it.
I have to agree that bullet sponge enemies are not a grade of difficulty never mind being authentic, 20 shots to the face is naff for a Tom Clancy game. 20 Shots to the face of a mechanical alien has some suspension of disbelief not so with this very human game.

These two reviews can say things way better.
A balanced review is here from TotalBiscuit:

And another review is here from Unit Lost:

I am really really looking forward to another Tom Clancy game in Wildlands:

No comments:

Post a Comment