Tuesday 9 February 2016

That patch worked....

I'm glad I got to experience the "he wouldn't sit down" glitch. It's part of the history of the game now. The patch does work and does correct a lot of other problems as well. I should have added the screenshot below to my last post about the patch.


I've played Fallout 4 a bit more after the end of the main story lines. Not much to report but the game does give you a more gameplay to work with and continue in the world that is Fallout 4. Even if I feel overpowered now.


My second playthough is about 5 and a half hours so is very early on and already I'm noticing things and viewing places in a different way. I may not be hitting the gameplay as hard as the first playthrough but it's a game that will be taking up more of my time for sure.

I was interested to see a non weapon playthrough from Many A True Nerd:



No comments:

Post a Comment