Sunday 7 February 2016

STO, 5 Dailies to go....


With the event dailies ongoing I'm surprised at how times has flown. At the start of the event even with the once off mission reward of 400 vouchers it seemed like it would be a long haul.
I'm enjoying the two dailies, not difficult and both are quick to do. So it's not a problem to stick the fleet or doff missions in while travelling from place to place for the stabilisation daily.
I wonder what fit the reward ship will be; Science/polaron based but will it be workable for a tactical officer...

The Latest video from Brent Justice is out and has a lot of insight for tactical officers via his playthrough, knowledge also in general STO gaming terms is a gold mine in his video's.
I liked that he used the quad weapon from the free ship this week on his own characters current ship fit.
I went off and got the turret off the ship I claimed for my own ships fit, then discharged that reward ship and claimed it again, and again and again. Taking the turret off it each time except the last claim. I think I ended up with 5 of the quad turrets. Unfortunately you can only fit one per ship so I placed a few on my other ships. I've tested it out in a random encounter and it really is a damage dealer. Looks like I may have to grind missions to get a proper working tactical ship fit for the T6 reward. Still glad I saw that turret taking tip and used it. Cheers Brent Justice

No comments:

Post a Comment