Wednesday 3 February 2016

Warcraft Update....

I've still been faffing about with WoW. Our guild hasn't raided in month's but during the last week we decided to do some old raids for guild achievements which was fun. Lots of personal achi''s were gotten as well which added to the mix.
Other than that I took some time to level my druid to 100. I now just need the right timewalking dungeons to get him the timewalking quartermaster gear and I'll be happy with that character. His garrison is fully upgraded bar the fishing hut, but non of my characters ever use it.

Looking at the calender and the month's I'd have to wait for the new timealking events I went ahead and ransmog'd his gear now and sod gearing up any other way.


Next up my monk as a healer.... unfortunately my personal tank has unsubbed from the game.... hmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment