Friday 4 October 2019

Battlefield 1....

After the last video I was just over halfway through 99 to the overall level of 100. Getting to 100 has been a goal that's pushed me to play the game after I got each of the main classes to 50. Still a good game but extra motivation helps.


Not that it's a spoiler but getting that close to 100 made me push harder this week. Meaning doing more matches of any sort to get there. Fun was had.

A Casual Carebear

Getting there wasn't as long a 'grind' as I thought it'd be. Also it was a bit of an anticlimax. Not least because I hit 100 due to being close to a squad command. It would've been better or at least more dramatic if it'd been with a kill.


I've not played the game since that last match at the start of the week and I don't feel the need to go back. It's still the better multiplayer shooter out there, I'll stand by that. Stopping play is 100% me, due to a touch of long-term burnout. In fact once I hit 100 and left that match I've not thought about the game to the point of leaving this post and editing a video became the furthest thing on my mind. Time will tell if the burnout fades or new motivation rises. So many other games so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment