Friday 4 October 2019

Ruiner....


Ruiner has caught my eye for a while. It's a very stylized cyberpunk action packed shooter. I've played other shooters like it (SYNTHETIK) but because I only have access to Ruiner through Xbox ultimate game-pass the controller only method disagrees with me. So left thumbstick is for moving around but right thumbstick is for character facing direction; Which is o.k. when your not in combat.


I much prefer games that offer autofacing in the direction of movement; Or mouse and keyboard. So in game I'm better with melee or shotgun weapons rather than precise aimed shots.

It's worth the effort, plenty of fun to be had but maybe not long-term for me.

Due to still using the Xbox on wi-fi there was some lag/distortion to the streaming footage I captured. Final motivation to have it hardwired to the router.... Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment