Friday 25 October 2019

STO....

No surprise to see so many Jem'Hadar out and about with the new Jem'Hadar additions added to the lifetime sub.


I claimed mine as well. Dominion ships are usually a subtle pink/purple but with the pink vanity shield on it's super pink; And still a good looking ship.


Being back on the character, he does show the signs of neglect mainly via the inventory. Still, I spent a bit of time clearing things up.

I also noticed that I'd never claimed the temporal agent account bonus's. Doing a /played I saw the character was just shy of the 20 hours needed.


A bit of ship/inventory faffing about and some uniform alterations filled in the time.


Not a bad revisit but the ship needs a lot more work to make it practical. I'll have to see about that and try a TFO or two. Just to say I used the ship.

I can't see this character receiving much attention. The more I dig the more work I see is needed. Then I realise how much time I've really put into my main and then I go back to him.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I have to say as I have nearly all Jem'Hadar toons I would kill for some non zen non $100+ options rather than having to buy other faction ships. Already spent too much money on STO to play Jem'Hadar only to have them go free and all the ships are $$$.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey mslefaye,
      That's understandable for a gamer that's all in on the Dominion angle, being a purist does come at a cost in STO. I can definitely see your point in spending cash on ships/packs that then go on promotional sale or given away with charity sales. Yea STO's marketing can be 'odd' at times. What you bought still costs to get in game; Not sure its fair to say they went free tho. Zen stipend got me the vanguard pack and now the lifetime sub finally gets some Jem'Hadar perk benefits. Lifetime sub even on sale still cost me €€€ for the benefits. STO may have a cash shop and a player can drop hundreds if they want but I've found free to play in STO very doable(admiralty missions for dilithium, dilithium for zen). Slower but doable. Moreso at least than in other games. Even with the lifetime sub I've never bought zen for anything. Jem'Hadar took over the Defiant and did it there way once so there's precedence for using other races ships when needs must. Wants and needs, different strokes for different folks.

      Delete