Thursday 20 February 2020

Darkest Dungeon....

Pottering away with my Stygian save has been 'ok'. Prolonged but ok. Gold has been gained, heroes cured/fixed/de-stressed. In the process I splurged on The Red Hook.


Gold is now the only concern as I've upgraded and bought everything that needs heirlooms as currency. All else is gold based, trinkets, upgrades or training of new expendables heroes etc.
With the bank and so many filler weeks the gold level has started to really rise. It's not a concern but the more gold the easier life will be.

The only 'vanilla' item unchecked is to get one final class to level 6. An Arbalest. Still. My attempts to level one up is continually proving painful. The main Arbalest I've been working on, a level 4, got hammered in a dungeon and died of the stress(Only one of that crew made it out and a few good trinkets were lost).


The other Arbalest, another level 4, needs a lot of work to clear up quirks/disease. Which in turn means filler weeks. 4 at the very least.


So more filler weeks, weeks I'm not enthusiastic about. I'll need to run some ad-hoc teams of whatever's available form the sub level 6 'expendables'. Put them through dungeons till they are no longer viable. Then 'let them go'.

The remaining four buildings require shards from The Farm.


Overall I've taken two trips to The Farm but not come out with much beyond stressed out characters with a handful of shards. I had thought to persist with it first; But now I'm thinking about going all in on The Crimson Court and use The Farm as a distraction.

Speaking of Ad-hoc/filler no trinket teams pushed to their limits with impossible odds/tasks for gold done by a semi half asleep late night run gamer; oh look a collector:

No comments:

Post a Comment