Thursday 27 February 2020

Battlefield 1....

Back to Pigeons!

A mode I've always liked, a rush mode, game of tag, but with a pigeon and violence.

A few weeks before I'd been back to the game on and off as a medic. I've taken to this weeks mode as a medic a lot more seriously. Back to my roots in the game. To mix things up even more I've been acquiring the weapons I'd not been bothered about before for that class. Something I'd also touched on in previous weeks.

All just to mix things up; And it did.

Each weapon unlock has 2 parts like get 45 kills with X weapon; Or 15 kills in a single round with another weapon..... It's not been plain sailing. I now remember why I skipped some of them. On the other hand I've started to really like other weapons like the auto 8.

The last few weeks has seen me put the mashup footage on the back burner. It's only building up. But with the last two put out I decided to give myself a lazy break.(again!?!). Not that many people watch or read these....(and thanks to those that do). So this week not quiet a mash up of moments but an uncut clip of a great match. Not a winning one. But a great game.
Even being on the loosing side matches like this are truly a GG. And for me the highlight of that match was the inclusion of being a medic, while also getting some good kills in. Nobody can say I didn't do my part....

Battlefield 1 - Mashup(but not really) 50:

No comments:

Post a Comment