Thursday 6 February 2020

Battlefield 1....

The week that's in it has made for little time for me to go through and edit my PC gameplay footage into a mashup(I must have jinxed it); I did have some time to do up my Xbox gameplay.

Since the last time I played some matches on Xbox I've tried some changes with the cabling and router; So streaming has seen an improvement. However there's still a moment of lag when an achievement pops. That can be unfortunate and untimely but given my super casual take on the game on Xbob I'm ok with it. Just for fun after all.

A Casual Gamer

I still can't get a handle on precise aiming with a controller. Makes me wonder how I ever did so well on previous Battlefield/CoD games when on the 360.
Given how quick and accurate some players are I'm sure they are using keyboard and mouse on their consoles. While I've only ever heard that certain games like BF have mouse disabled, I'm sure there's a 'workaround'. Something I'll have to mess about with myself, just to see if it works. I've not had a keyboard and mouse on a console since I played Dust 514 on the PS3!

No comments:

Post a Comment