Tuesday 25 February 2020

Games with Gold....

Four more games for a new month, two I'll try and two I'll ignore.



Batman: The Enemy Within – The Complete Season. I'm not really a fan of quick-time events so I'll be skipping this. Nice to have the option for future gaming but not for me right now.

Shantae: Half-Genie Hero. A game that has character for sure but not a game for me. I'm positive that it's music would annoy me waaaaaaaaaaaaaay sooner than the gameplay.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2. Not a game I've/series I've ever looked for  but does seem interesting. I've watched many a YouTuber play this sort of game/dark souls-esque etc. Maybe one to try the cobat and see if the shoe fits....

Sonic Generations; Definitely a game I'll install and mess about with. Maybe not for long but it'll be good even for a long once off game session.

No comments:

Post a Comment