Friday 8 May 2020

Star Trek Online....

I was glad to get the new outfit but not so glad to see that the jacket isn't a truer solo piece. You have to take the jumper(sweater) with it as well. Not a fan of that jumper(sweater....). Not the worst thing given you can change the colours but I would have liked just the jacket for my Sci main. Then again jackets in general don't show over other items which is an even greater shame. Ah I'm just waffling...


The next part of the current reward campaign has started. I've been sticking with the space based completion of the daily. I'm no fan of ground TFO's in general, their mechanics are less forgiving if you have a DPS light random crew running, randoms are random. Space TFO for the win!




The reward looks good on paper, in practice it doesn't seem to cut the mustard. With luck it'll have it's mechanics fixed/patched to work properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment