Monday 18 May 2020

VirtuaVerse....


VirtuaVerse(Steam and GoG) caught my attention a while ago so I wish-listed it and kept up to date on twitter about it's progress etc. Some great pixel art/animation and music. Lots of detail put into this game. Yet now it's released I'm looking at it and it hasn't pulled me in to do a buy. I guess I'm no longer in the mood for the point and click text adventure game type(cyberpunk or otherwise). I think I was more interested in it as the prospect of The Last Night (3 years wait on that one) faded. But as a game genre I wasn't even tempted by Disco Elysium so it's not 'just' this game. It's

Time to remove from the wish-list. Maybe I'll change my mind in the future, time will tell.

The main youtube for the game has a one hour loop of gameplay going....

No comments:

Post a Comment