Saturday 18 July 2020

STO....

Back to the Xbox version. I surprised myself with relogging back into it. I'd not been in the game a long while and then last month I hopped back in.

A bit of an urge got me back to it yesterday and not just for updates. So yea back again. Busy work is busy work but it's fun(imho) to 'just' be in Star Trek Online. The UI on STO Xbox is streamlined, which makes it a super casual experience. Especially for TFO's and space combat. Fun is easier and in turn it's easier to be casual...... Super casual.

As the Xbox events are slightly behind the PC version I was happy to see the Maru event was still going on. I must have done one of the event dailies the last time I was on as I already had 2 of 14 progress for it. Between yesterday(Thursday) and today I got to redo that Maru event 3 more times. With essentially 4 day's till the end of the event. I should have enough time to complete it and claim the Maru as a ship. Such a tight timeline(98 hours of event with 80 hours of cool-down needed...).

Challenge accepted!


No comments:

Post a Comment