Thursday 27 August 2020

Star Trek Online....

While I've always found the aliens in Star Trek funny when in Raisin Swimwear(in an odd haha funny way). Funny as in with Worf on DSN's visit to Risa etc. No better examples of this than Star Trek Online and the Risian event; Things you see on Risa eh!! I've always seen some Gorn players look 'funny' in the holiday gear. I mean a Gorn in tight shorts using a jetpack.... come on!

The modern Gorn look is a lot more menacing but for me the 'real' Gorn is straight out of the original series Kirk fight. Getting a character to look like that in game is a process of time and effort to unlock. To much for just getting a few screenshots.

The next best thing for me is to take a Klingon but that's been done and seen so many times.....

A Jem'Hadar on Risa isn't as uncommon as you'd think but it'd do me. So time to take my Jem'Hadar to the beach!

Unleash the ridiculous!






Epic!

Back to work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment