Wednesday 26 August 2020

Two Point Hospital....


The second map of the 'Green' DLC is proving to be as much of a grind as I feared it would be. I had hope it would've worked out better but that hope was replaced with severe RNG and the usual grind.

The DLC theme is fun enough, but the usual percentages game and randomness really is mind numbing. Especially the 'Cure Rates' objective, very staff training/machine upgrade dependent. Even then the %'age is set back by a staff member on a break that's replaced by a lesser trained staff member that in turn ruins your %'age without you looking till it's to late...... Ah that's why there were 5 ghosts in that corridor..... etc etc

After some perseverance and brute force (click to send patients for immediate treatment) I got the first star.


Getting that star unlocks the last map of the DLC.



From what I've seen my wife play on that map it's unique and would be worth a try at least but I think I'm done with the second map. I can't see myself going for the second or third star there. At least not right now. I'll have to step away from the game for a 'bit' before doing any further progression.

No comments:

Post a Comment