Thursday 10 March 2022

Battlefield 1....

As with most games, game-play can happen by mood and by choice. Sometimes you just click an icon without planning. Last night I did just that for BF1 on PC. It's been a while. I'd been planning to do some BF1 on Xbox but in waiting to finish off some Star Trek Online R&D I drifted to PC. What harm in a match or two..... I didn't do too badly. I'm very much in it for the game-play and not just a high K/D ratio. Different strokes for different folks. For me I'm more 'into it' the action, the ebb and flow of battle and 'making a difference'. There's noting better than joining a match and even just putting up a flare change a matches direction. Hard fought matches are the best.

As for the video editing of the clips, it was as quick and unexpected as the gameplay. Bit like this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment