Thursday 24 March 2022

Eve Echoes....


While I may have waffled too much, thought too much and waffled way too much again last time. An Eve Echoes tweet yesterday was questionable to me and worth more waffle....

24 Hours old and only 19 likes and 2 retweets..... 


But it's the analogy of the games PR labeling their game with 'return to life', that's essentially telling everyone your own game is dead; That's more than just a Freudian slip? Desperation? Hmmmm 'Waiting for your return', indeed.

19 likes and 2 retweets....


From all I've seen and read since my own views, there are a lot of flaws to the games current game mechanics still in need of dev time. If Destroyers have 'issues' then what does that say about Titans when they're up.

As I said before, if your into the game, then good for you. For me there's a lot that needs to be done to draw me in and even at that it's monetization is very off-putting to me. It's a monetization test-bed for an 'alternative' Eve game and in doing things there, they will 'bring' it to Eve Online if it meets their profit needs/expectations. CCP is CCP. I've waffled so much on that score in the past(mysterycode)
Yea I'm waffling on... 

What's the Eve Echoes community talking about....


AHSHEEVED: Top 10 Blunders - Eve Echoes   &   Did you know? Comet, Lazarus - Eve Echoes

For a more positive note - 

No comments:

Post a Comment