Monday 11 January 2016

Homeworld remastered....

It's been over 10 years since Homeworld 2 came out. It's a game that I've always considered the pinnacle of RTS games. One that has stumped me on many a mission. Taken my gaming from great heights to soul crushing lows with it's difficulty and AI.

On and off I'd considered getting the Remastered version. I'd read so much had been enhanced and upgraded but I was hesitant due to the fat that I knew I'd be subjecting myself to the same highs and lows as before.

Over Chrimbo on the last steam sale I picked it up.
Watching the intro again in full brought back so many memories. Not like watching a youtube version but the actual remastered game seemed to bring more than my memory allowed. Must have been the HD upgrade :)

The main menu music is a thing of beauty.


I've spend a few hours with the game's remastered version but not nearly enough to get past the second mission the way I would have liked. This game is going to take up a lot of time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment