Monday 11 January 2016

Star Trek Online....

I've not been doing too much other than dailies in Star Trek Online.


I've kept my character in Q's winter wonderland as there is access to the event and thankfully a mini Q character that allows access to the bank, exchange and mail etc. It's a handy hub to base out of for the event.

I've continued the daily officer and fleet missions to give both the normal rewards as well as the event specific currency. I've only used some of them to buy vanity items, pets, coats and scarf's. Maybe next year I'll try the events properly for the ship. My character could do with it.

I can't see myself grinding reputation for gear or other high-end stuff. I do see myself levelling up another character, Klingon or Romulan with a slight chance of my other Star Fleet character.



No comments:

Post a Comment